LAVISH LIFE-Sandal Report
Those who know me personally will tell you I always dress from the bottom up. Fascinated with shoes and the different effects they can bring to any outfit makes life all the more interesting! Everyone has their own sense of style, but these are just a few I found as must haves with spring/summer fast approaching.
- Nude pumps are a plus because they are perfect for transitioning in between seasons. You can rock these with jeans, sheath dresses, work wear, or just about any outfit you choose.
- Put these first on your list! These are a must. No matter your sense of style, these come in handy. Keep in mind those walks on the boardwalk, picnics, site seeing, and just any moment when you want to look your best and feel most comfortable.
- Clunky shoes are showing up everywhere! From runways to magazines and even just out and about. They may not typically be for everyone, but they look so FUN!
- Wedges-what can we say-This style is timeless almost like your basic pump and seems to never go out of style. Pick your height of comfort and pair them up with jeans, maxi dresses, skirts, soft pants, jumpsuits, rompers, culottes, shorts…well you get the hint. They go with just about anything!
- Can we say…Miami…Party style…Dancing…and just HOT! These sandals have just the right amount of “Bling”. Throw them on with a white tee and jeans, or simple LBD (little black dress) and you will definitely turn a few heads.
- Nude…four-inches…platform…with a pinch of color…Another statement sandal that goes a long way with your spring/summer wardrobe. These can also carry you into fall.
Remember Beauties-Keep those toes on point. They are always front and center when styling in your sandals!!!
Stay tuned for more weekly Lavish Tips…
Love…Live….Lavish Life! XOXOXO